||Terms and Conditions
Amendments to the Terms & Condition
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided or via a suitable announcement on the Minicab2Airport.com website. The changes will apply to the use of the Minicab2Airport.com website after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the Minicab2Airport.com website. If you continue to use the Minicab2Airport.com website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Minicab2Airport.com website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
All Times on the Agreement are based on Greenwich Mean Time (GMT: UK)
It is very important that all the detail that you have given us is accurate. We therefore advise all our customers to please check and ensure that they have given us correct date, time of arrival, accurate flight number and other travel detail. These must be valid as we cannot be held responsible for any reservation(s) cancelled/ rejected / not guaranteed due to invalid/incorrect/ travel details.
Booking enquiry or any other enquiry will be replied between UK time 09.00 to 00.00 and if the enquiry needs a urgent reply then please contact us at +448450212399 and you will be put through a member of staff of customer service who can help you.
Payment & Deposits for Services
- All prices quoted are per car and not per person
- Credit card payments are subject to a 5% surcharge if booked over the phone or by e-mail. (No 5% charge on credit card if booked online through our website).
- An additional surcharge of 50% on the prices listed on this site may be added on the following dates: 24, 25, 26, 31 December as well as 1 January.
- Any additional pick up or set down not stipulated in the passengers initial booking will incur a £10 charge for each additional pickup or set down
Driven miles will be calculated as the quickest route between two places as defined in Google Map (standard settings apply), rounded up to a whole mile. Google Map is the ONLY source to be used for purposes of calculating all driven mileage charges. All prices that are quoted by us are calculated through Google Map Mileage.
The company reserves the right to make use of sub contractors to provide the service to the passengers. These sub contractors will be able to provide a high quality of service and will be licensed and comply with the regulations stipulated with the Public Carriage Office.
Children (Baby Seat)
- The company provides the passenger the option of booking a baby seat, which will be £5 extra to the price quoted. The passenger must state the age of the child.
- Please bear in mind that babies/children are regarded as passengers so therefore please book the vehicle size accordingly.
Cars Make & Model
Minicab2Aiprort reserves the right to make use of different makes of car from the image shown on the booking page for your transfer. The type of car you book for e.g. Saloon, you will get a Saloon car, however not of the same make and model shown on the booking page, unless you have specially stated your requirement on the booking page. This also goes for all the other types of car shown on the booking page.
If you book an Executive Car (such as Mercedes E-Class, Audi A6 or BMW 5-Series) you will get the next best possible executive car which is available for your transfer, however not of the same make and model shown on the booking page.
If you book a VIP Vehicle (such as Mercedes S-Class, Audi A8 or BMW 7- Series) you will get the next best possible VIP vehicle, which is available for your transfer, however not of the same make shown on the booking page.
Airport Pickup Procedures
Incoming flights are monitored 24 hours using Airport, Television or Internet information services.
Customers arriving with long haul flights should not expect their driver to meet them inside the terminal building earlier then 40 minutes from the actual time of flight landing. We allow 40 minutes time for the customer to go through immigration, customs and luggage claim. However, during these 40 minutes your driver remains on standby outside the terminal building.
Customers travelling with hand luggage only must inform us via email or by phone in advance, since they are likely to come out earlier. We will arrange for a driver to be inside the terminal building within 30 minutes of flight landing.
On the day of your arrival, we will try and adjust schedules to the actual landing time (as the flight may be delayed or arriving earlier) so that these times are maintained but this cannot be guaranteed, particularly if a flight lands early.
Waiting Time (Airport Transfer)
The standard waiting/parking time covered in our quotation and transfer cost is up to a maximum of 30 minutes from the Pickup Time provided on the booking form. After that period it would be 30 pence per minute plus additional parking fee incurred after the free 30 minutes.
In cases where a customer fails to show up after the 30 minutes of their pickup time and we have not received any communication or instructions from the customer, the driver shall pull out from the terminal. Remember, we have no way of knowing whether you are on a flight - airlines will not tell us due to security reasons (Data Protection Act). The respective booking will then be considered as a NO SHOW and this would mean NO REFUND would be offered. If you need the minicab once again then you will have to pay the full amount again.
However, if we do receive communication from you within 30 minutes of your require pickup time, we will extend the waiting time and the driver shall remain inside the terminal until a contact has been made. However, in such cases additional waiting and parking charges will have to be paid by the customer and shall be debited from the customer’s credit card to cover the extra costs involved. The cost for this would be 30 pence per minute so therefore; all customers are sincerely advised to call us on our Free Phone Number: 08000075399 to notify us about any delays they face upon their arrival at Heathrow or Gatwick or Stansted or Luton or London City Airport.
Waiting Time (Hotel, Postcode & Cruise Terminal)
For the UK Hotel pick-up, a 10 minute period is given as an allowance from the actual pick-up time and it is absolutely free. If we are unable to make contact with the passenger we will ask the driver to pull away and the passenger will be responsible for the full cost. This is done in good faith bearing in mind that a customer may face some delays during their checking-out from the hotel or for any other reason. However, a waiting time thereafter will be charged of 30 pence per minute.
For the UK Postcode pick-up, a 10 minute period is given as an allowance from the actual pick-up time and it is absolutely free. If we are unable to make contact with the passenger (ringing the doorbell and calling on their phone number) we will pull the driver away and the passenger will be responsible for the full cost. This is done in good faith bearing in mind that a customer may face some delays for some reason. However, a waiting time thereafter will be charged of 30 pence per minute.
For the Cruise Terminal pick-up, a 10 minute period is given as an allowance from the actual pick-up time and it is absolutely free. If we are unable to make contact with the passenger we will pull the driver away and the passenger will be responsible for the full cost. This is done in good faith bearing in mind that a customer may face some delays for some reason. However, a waiting time thereafter will be charged of 30 pence per minute.
Booking Confirmation Number
- You must have your booking confirmation number with you at the time of your transfer, if required; provide it to your chosen airport transfer operator.
- If you experience any booking difficulties at any time, please contact our assistance centre by emailing us on email@example.com or by telephone on +448450212399.
- If you chosen means of receiving a booking confirmation number is by email (no choices if you book online) and you do not receive a booking confirmation within the 12 hours after your online booking is completed, it is your responsibility to immediately contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +448450212399
Amending Transfer Arrangements
Subject to availability, you may change your transfer details any time up to 6 hours prior to your time of transfer. Please do this via calling our assistance centre on +448450212399. The assistance centre operators would contact you of any change in relation to the cost of your transfer.
Luggage & Personal Belongings
- Normal luggage per person is assumed as follows:
- 1 Medium Size Suitcase (28 inch) – approximately 76cm(H) x 46cm(W) x 24cm(D).
- 1 Hang Luggage Size (16 inch) – approximately 47cm(H) x 34cm(W) x 16cm(D).
- Neither Minicab2Aiport nor any of its contracted or sub-contracted drivers will accept responsibility for loss or damage to luggage. Clients are responsible for ensuring that their luggage is loaded/unloaded at all times, if bringing any luggage on the journey.
- The driver will have the right to refuse any passenger who has excess luggage, which would result in the car being unsafe while in transit, or charge the passenger an additional fee. The reason for this is because the price for the journeys is given based of the size of vehicle. Therefore the passenger has to make sure that the correct sized vehicle is booked according to the guidelines set out and to notify us of any excess luggage. The driver will kindly assist you to load your luggage if you prefer, but are not responsible for any damages made to passenger’s luggage.
- All our chauffeurs are self-employed and insured for hire purpose with PCO licence. All the vehicles adopt a non-smoking policy.
- The customer will be responsible for the conduct of all passenger(s) and shall pay for any loss and/or damage caused by the such passenger(s) to the vehicle or any other property of Minicab2Airport, including but not limited to cleaning costs following any spillage or soiling of the vehicle
If you wish to cancel your booking reservation, you can do so by telephoning our call centre on +448450212399. You will need to have your booking conformation in hand.
Unless otherwise stated, cancellations can be made up to 1 clear working day of your transfer. So if your transfer is on Wednesday, you must cancel by 03.00 pm on Monday. If you cancel before the time period 75% of your payment would be refunded to your credit or debit card, however the 25% would be deducted serving as cancellation charges.
Cancellation that are not permitted within 1 clear working day of the date of your transfer and, should you not wish to cancel within the time frame or fail to show up at the pickup point for any reason, the passenger will be charged the full amount of the booking (including any taxes).
If you have missed your flight, then please contact us within the time frame of your journey, for example, Paris to London approximately takes around 1 hour 30mins so therefore you are subject to inform us as soon as you know you have missed the flight. However, if you choose to cancel the booking after your missed flight or cancelled flight then we would deduct 50% from the refunded amount, but if you change your details to another day then there would be no charge incurred as the booking would be valid for the next given date of arrival.
Cancellations or no show fees may be automatically charged on your credit or debit card. If you have already paid in advance then that amount will not be refundable.
You agree that we may use Personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
We take complaints seriously and we will investigate every complaint thoroughly. Please provide as much information as possible when making a complaint, i.e. (Date, time, location, driver number, reason for complaint).
Minicab2Airport cannot be held responsible for any loss in financial, professional, missed connection times, flights, trains due to the Private Hire Vehicle not arriving at the pick-up or drop-off address at the booked time due to adverse weather, traffic conditions or road traffic accidents as well as road closures or been given the incorrect booking information by the customer. In case of car breaking down, Minicab2Airport cannot be held responsible for this as that might be likely due to excessive use of vehicles. If this does occur the customer has the opportunity to wait and a vehicle would be sent out as soon as possible or a full refund could be asked for.
Minicab2Airport aims to operate in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We do not supply customer information to third parties. We will only use your email address to contact you in relation to an enquiry you have made, or in the event that a problem arises for administrative purposes or operational relating to our service. We may occasionally email you with details of new services or offers.
You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will correct them promptly or remove you from our database upon request. The personal information that we hold will be held securely in accordance with our security policy and the law.
Minicab2Airport does not store or process any cardholder data on merchant premises, but relies entirely on third party service providers to handle these functions.
The client accepts these Terms & Conditions by placing a reservation, booking with the service provider either by the web site www.minicab2airport.com, by telephone, by email or by any representative agent.
You must make sure that you book 12 hours in advance for all UK Airport, Hotels & UK Sea Ports Transfers. To avoid disappointment, please pre-book your return journey with the office and not the driver. The company does not encourage private bookings with drivers, as these bookings are illegal and are NOT covered by the driver's insurance. The company will not be liable for any situation faced by the passenger while travelling on a booking not made with the office.